Since 01.07.09 an improved Outlook Plugin is available. Besides a new menue several functions have been improved and new functions were added:
- optional automatically Login
- a synchronization of contacts which are owned by groups and where the CRM user is a member is now possible
- possibility to select a start date for calendar synchronization
- possibility to exclude private calendar or contacts in Outlook from synchronization
- unlimited transfer of email attachments
- possibility to unselect data sets from synchronization in the detail view
- possibility to resolve conflicts on entry level in detail view
- improved possibilitiy to change Outlook folders
- extended logging for bettter maintenenace
- option to set a Windows recovery point
In order to use this new plugin do the following:
- close Outlook
- ininstall an existing older version by using the unistall program available in the directory where the old Plugin was installed. Use the manual as a reference.
- download the Plugin at ‘Help’ within your CRM system, unpack and install by following the instructions
- the Plugin creates a new menue at Outlook as shown in the figure above. Read the short manual before start working with it.